Filing a claim. Call us at 1-800-979-4889 and our customer service representative will answer all you questions Or simply follow the next steps:
- You must bring your vehicle to a licensed repair facility that is open to a public during the business hours. The technician must be competent in tearing down the car until the point of failed component, diagnose it, determine the cause of failure and rebuild or replace the component. Diagnostics and repairing must be done in the same facility. 2B Safe has a right to choose the repair facility other than selected by you.
- Before starting to do any repairs on the vehicle service facility must contact 2B Safe in order to obtain the authorization and claim number. 2B Safe is not responsible for any of the repairs done before obtaining an authorization.
- In order to get the authorization and claim number the serviced facility must prepare the estimate for the repairs and fax it or mail it to 2B Safe Warranty.
- Upon completing the repair the service facility must mail or fax the complete invoice signed by the owner of the vehicle.
- The repair invoice with the company’s name, address and phone number must contain the following:
Warranty claim number from 2B Safe;
Warranty contract number;
Vehicle VIN number;
Vehicle current mileage;
Owners name, address, phone number and signature.
In the event of filing the claim for repairs with 2B Safe, 2B Safe reserves a right to cancel the warranty upon the discovery of fraud or misrepresentation of a material fact by the vehicle owner or his representative.